Learn, build, configure, program, and keep your very own microcontroller electronics kit!
We find electronic circuits everywhere, even in the objects and devices that we use daily. Electronics and Microcontrollers for Beginners is a project-based training course that combines both theory and practice, while offering a hands-on approach, allowing students to actually learn, build, configure, and program microcontroller driven electronic circuits with a microcontroller electronics kit that is theirs to keep!
In this course, students will learn:
- Current, voltage, resistance
- Electronic components
- Semiconductors and ICs
- Programming using an IDE
- Analog and digital signals
- Sensors and actuators
- Coding and diagnostics
There are no prerequisites for enrollment in this training camp/course; however, some previous programming experience may be helpful.
The training camp (16 hours) is $449 (plus tax). All listed prices include:
- In-person, instructor-led training
- A microcontroller electronics kit
- An Advanced Ingenuity Labs T-shirt
- A certificate of completion (issued when all 16 hours are completed within the designated time)
We will announce scholarship opportunities for future training camps.
Youth Training Camps (Youth, Ages 14-18)
Adults Training Camps (Adults, Ages 18+)