Advanced Ingenuity is committed to protecting your privacy and ensuring you have a positive experience on our Web site. This policy outlines our personal information handling practices for both online and offline data. If you give us personal information, we will treat it according to this policy.
Collection of Personal Information
When Advanced Ingenuity collects any personal information on our corporate Web site, we will express our need for the personal data at the point of collection. Personal information is any information that can be used to identify an individual, and may include, but is not limited to, name, email address, postal or other physical address, title, occupation, and other information required to provide a service, deliver a product, or carry out a transaction you have requested. Some of the reasons we collect your personal information include:
- Collaboration efforts
- Registration to membership programs
- Provide registered users a more personalized and meaningful experience on the Advanced Ingenuity Web site
Uses of Personal Information
We will only use your personal information in the way we specified when it was collected. We will not subsequently change the way your personal information is used without your consent. Some of the ways we may use your personal information include:
- Providing the ability to create personal profile areas and view protected content
- Providing the ability to contact you, and provide you with shipping and billing information
- Providing customer feedback and support
- Conducting questionnaires and surveys in order to provide better products and services to our customers and end users. Your completion of any questionnaires is voluntary
- Understanding more about you, so we can personalize Web sites to your preferences. For example, allow you the opportunity to request specific information on products and services that may be of interest
- Allowing you to forward information to another individual such as a friend or co-worker. Advanced Ingenuity does not store the personal information of the third party. We collect the information for the sole purpose of sending a one-time email. If you choose to use our referral service to inform a colleague or friend, we will only ask for a contact name and email address
- Meeting contract obligations
Accessing and Updating Personal Information
We need your help in keeping the personal information you have shared with us accurate and up to date. Please notify us of any changes to your personal information. Most of our sites allow you to make these updates yourself online via a particular program's member pages.
Collection of Non-Personal Information
In some instances, Advanced Ingenuity may collect non-personal (aggregate or demographic) data through cookies, web logs, and web beacons. This information is used to better understand and improve the usability, performance and effectiveness of the www.advancedingenuitylabs.com Web site.
Sharing Personal Information
We do not sell or rent your personal information to third-parties for marketing purposes unless you have granted us permission to do so.
We may share your personal information within Advanced Ingenuity for purposes of data processing or storage.
We may also share your personal information with authorized third-party agents or contractors in order to provide a requested service or transaction. For example, if we need to ship something to you, we must share your name and address with a shipping company. We only provide third-party agents with the minimum amount of personal information necessary to complete the requested service or transaction.
We may respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process by disclosing your personal information and other related information, if necessary. We also may choose to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
We will ask you for your consent to share your personal information with a third party for any other reason.
We may customize Web sites for certain users based on the information they previously provided or that was collected through www.advancedingenuitylabs.com Web sites in order to enhance the overall web experience.
Security of Personal Information
Advanced Ingenuity is committed to protecting the personal information you share with us. We utilize a combination of security technologies, procedures, and organizational measures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
When we transfer sensitive personal data (for example, credit card information) over the Internet, we protect it using Transport Layer Security (TLS) and Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) cryptographic protocols.
While we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure the security of the information you transmit.
We recommend you to take every precaution in protecting your personal information when you are on the Internet. For example, change your passwords often, use a combination of letters and numbers when creating passwords, make sure you use a secure browser, and NEVER SHARE YOUR ACCOUNT PASSWORD WITH OTHERS, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.
Retention of Data
Advanced Ingenuity will not retain your personal information longer than is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected or as required by applicable laws or regulations.
Linked Web Sites
Our Web sites may provide links to other third-party websites which are outside our control and not covered by this policy. We encourage you to review the privacy policies posted on these (and all) sites.
Transfer of Personal Information
We may transfer your personal information to third parties acting on our behalf for the purposes of processing or storage.
Assistance with Information Access and Updates
Please use the on line Contact form. To aid in processing your request, please include the following details:
- Your contact information
- Name of the program where you want the update applied
- Details of the request (e.g. change of e-mail address, review of personal information, etc.)
Questions or Comments?